Thursday, March 14, 2013

You do what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What I'm doing for results..

So before I proceed some of this information may be perceived as TMI(much like the picture below) so proceed carefully and know this -  YOU have been warned - again
 So I have been doing things,dirty things. JUST KIDDING, but I have been doing things my way when it comes to weight loss and skin care. Now by my way I mean things I have found from Google and friends suggestions but that may not fit the "norm". So I thought since these things appear to be working for me I would share them with you and what results I am seeing so far. Now I would like to give credit to all these things to the original creators but I won't be doing so because I don't know so I will say this - THESE ARE NOT MY ORIGINAL IDEAS these are just ones I am using based on friends and google - just like all my awesome images I use they come from google. GOOOOOOGLE rocks YO .
Weight Loss--
         First i record everything with myfitnesspal which gives me a calorie goal of 1950 which I almost never hit I'm usually under.. So here we go , 2 Chocolate Royale Slim-Fast shakes a day made with Vanilla Almond Milk and a Green Coffee bean Extract pill in the morning and one at night . Snacks I try to keep to a minimal a small piece or two of homemade beef jerky , a cookie(seriously 1 (one, uno,single,) cookie, a tbsp of salsa and the proper serving size of chips so like 5 chips in most cases, when it comes to snacking I'm talking really small portions of things, cucumbers and stuff like that. I'm a woman and on occasion I want chocolate well 6 dove dark pieces make up a serving which has like 160 calories so think about 2-3 of those if you need chocolate. I don't eat breakfast and I have my shake and i don't eat lunch i have my shake unless Im just really starving then I fix like say a can of soup for my son and eat 1/3 or less of it, now dinner I eat a normal dinner but in smaller portions then normal and try to keep my dinner down to 500 calories or less but if I go over no BIGGIE because the rest of the day wasn't so bad. Then when I start feeling hungry later I take that second Green Coffee bean pill it seems to help the cravings and I drink some water(typically with pink lemonade mix- regular water makes me GAG.

   Now, I try to do some sort of exercise be it hours of hard cleaning and I'm talking scrubbing floors, mopping, sweeping , vacuuming, or a few minutes on the elliptical . Yeah, a few minutes isn't a lot but it is for someone just starting and I'm up to 2 slow and 3 fast minutes on it so considering that number used to be 2 and done I'd say things are going good.
  Things that have been cut out. Pasta's right now are on a very minimal basis and cheese's have been cut down a lot, as well as breads, think a sandwich with only one piece of bread if I have a sandwich , soda's as well not that I have ever been a big soda's drinker so that was nothing.
    Slimfast warning though - it contains fiber and fiber makes you "regular" but if you haven't been getting the proper fiber at first you may discover a need for a nearby bathroom, A LOT, until your body regulates and even then you may notice an increase in bathroom usage--- I told you TMI. You were warned. Now my plan here may not work for everyone but so far I am down almost 10+ pounds in a week and 5 inches at last measure but this works for me it doesn't mean it will work for you so keep that in mind and know your weakness's.

Skin care - -
So as a maturing woman my skin care has been a problem. Not that I dont take care of my skin I do but for some reason I have been "blessed" with the joy that is acne and large pores and tired eyes. UGHHHHHH not what I want to see looking in the mirror, so a friend suggested the oil wash method(50/50 mix of EVOO and coconut oil) and I was like hmmm I lack coconut oil but I have grape seed sooooooooo I googled and sure enough you can use just grape seed alone and a bath with some grape seed oil is good for your skin and even other benefits, I saw one site mention that grape seed oil can help yeast infections(now i have not tried that one but found it on a search and thought it interesting). However I took a bath splashed some in the water with some sea salt and had a nice relaxing bath and my skin feels moisturized and smooth,  yesssssssssssss and thank you its nice to feel soft. So then I decided to try the face wash with it so what  I do at night is get a cotton ball and use lemon juice as an astringent and then another one to coat my face in grape seed oil , I then go about taking medications putting kids to bed and closing up shop for the night and rinse my face off and I have to report that at first I had a few zits pop up and I got worried but they were the "oh a zit grrr ,oh I touched it and it popped,coool" kind -- does that make sense, I hope so.. But sense then nothing much to report and my face is smooth my eye bags seem to be fading and my forehead wrinkles appear to be fading as well. Now here is the last thing I do and its not every night, but rather as a special treat.... You know KNOX gelatin (the plain stuff comes with 3 packs in a cheap box) well upon googling I found a recipe that stated take the Knox box open it remove 1 pack and mix with 1 tbsp milk stir , stick in microwave for 10 seconds pull out stir for a second and immediately apply.. ( here are the important parts to this :use a plastic spoon or wooden stick this stuff gets sticky and the apply immediately is extremely important it will start to harden and you will lose your creation). However I do use a regular bowl at home and have found that after I'm done if I immediately stick the bowl in the sink and fill with water I have no problems getting it clean..... Now to remove this just wait until you feel like you can't move your face ,its good and hard and than peel- it does stick good and may be a bit painful on sensitive spots - I have noticed cleaner pores with this but I will warn you DO NOT GET IT ON YOUR EYEBROW it will pull the hair off - I get peach fuzz between my eyes and well lets just say its gone along with some eyebrow from the first time, I have contemplated trying this as a wax on my legs and I may do it on a two tequila night when I'm feeling brave .. I also recommend a homemade sugar scrub once in a while to keep your face feeling really loved - but you will have to google it yourself as I haven't made one in awhile and I need to google a new one.
 Over all these are the things I use and feel free to try what you want. However, I am not a doctor nor do I play one on T.V. and while these things work for me they may not work for you. With any new diet or exercise I suggest you discuss with your doctor before committing to it and as far as skin care, I suggest testing a small area for allergies.  These things are working for me and I am beginning to lose weight and feel great and I will try to keep with the updates. SO onward to the goal of not being such a heffer. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment